When it is about renovating your house, your room, reading area, hall, dining space are all prioritized first, but if you write down “Bathroom” on the list, then it is definitely going to be an afterthought, since they are assumed to be an area which hardly adds to the luxury or if it does, it is automatically thought of an extra luxury thing as it is costly to remodel.
But that is not the original scenario, as bathroom remodelling is no big thing, it is just like renovating the other areas of a house.
Yet people have so many myths to talk about, here we have listed a few: –
1) Waste of Funds: Like seriously? What makes you think that it will actually result towards wastage of your money? Well in this case, never think of bathroom renovation as an extra expense, the slightest of change you put adds a decent amount of benefit. It makes your bathroom look luxurious and resale value of the house increases.
2) Time-Consuming: It is all about your choices, if you have a plan already drawn with you of what exactly are the changes you will need to make, then just the right company of designers or assistance is what you need next to complete the Remodelling task within a specified time frame.
3) Luxury and not Comfort: Ask yourself what comes first, to me its comfort by any means. If renovating a bathroom is just about luxury, then choosing the right method to do the same will provide you with comfort as well. And who said both of these cannot be combined? Luxury is undoubtedly the initial reason for the renovation but the features also allow you to be comfortably sophisticated.
4) Increase in the Bathroom Area: Remodelling a bathroom does not mean you need to increase the area, it just confides in recreating the given area be it a small or big. That is what remodelling is all about, the experts or designers can work to make it look spacious with the right use of the fixtures, if the right method is followed, it is easily achieved without spending extra money on reconstruction.
5) Reinventing the Layout: This is one general myth, that renovating means you will have to change the entire layout of your bathroom, adding more cost on plumbing fixtures (pipes and labour charges). But renovation is not to create a completely new setup, it is concerned with creating the best out of the ordinary. Keep your fixtures (toilet, sink, tub) where it predecessors belong to.
It’s all about getting over the basic and trying something new and reap the benefits. So, just get yourself familiar with some tips on how to decorate a bathroom in order to get yourself a whole new bathroom and impress your guests.